5 WAYS WITH PAPAYA ENZYME PEEL 12 Jun 2017Papaya Enzyme Peel is one of ELEMIS’ most loved products. As a weekly treatment facial mask, it’s brilliant for exfoliating and purifying tired, lacklustre skin. However, there’s more ways than one to use this ultra-effective but gentle exfoliating cream.
Here’s how to get the most out of this multi-tasking mask…
1. Double Masking - You’ve heard of double cleansing but what about double masking? ELEMIS Papaya Enzyme Peel is the perfect mask to use before applying a treatment mask due to its gentle enzymatic action, which removes dead skin cells and allows actives to better reach the skin. Follow up with Pro-Collagen Marine Mask for a smoothing, firming treatment, or deeply clarifying Herbal Lavender Repair Mask for blemished and congested skin.
2. Banish chicken skin Keratosis pilaris – otherwise known as ‘chicken skin’ - is a common condition that tends to plague the backs of upper arms. Not a great look when you’re wearing your sleeveless summer dresses and tops. However, apply Papaya Enzyme Peel to the offending areas, and the formulation’s enzymes will set to exfoliating without the need for abrasive scrubbing, improving the general appearance of the skin.
3. Give elbows and knees some TLC Elbows and knees tend to get neglected and with thicker skin in these areas, they are prone to dryness. Apply Papaya Enzyme Peel and allow the natural fruit enzymes of exfoliating Papaya and soothing Pineapple to smooth the skin, while nourishing Milk Protein, anti-oxidant rich Vitamin E and Marine Algae moisturise, repair and protect.
4. The one-stop pedi Now that it’s sandal season it’s time to address those dry, cracked heels. For an overnight treatment, slather freshly washed feet in Papaya Enzyme Peel, paying special attention to heels, before putting on a clean pair of cotton socks. If you’ve got time beforehand, soak your feet in a foot bath with a capful of Skin Nourishing Milk Bath to soften the skin and apply Papaya Enzyme Peel to slightly damp skin to increase absorption. You’ll wake up ready to slip on those sandals.
5. A moisturising leave-on mask for flights You might get a few funny looks when you first apply this on your flight. As it dries though, Papaya Enzyme Peel becomes invisible, and you’ll have the last laugh with baby soft skin on landing.
ELEMIS Papaya Enzyme Peel, $86.00
ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Mask, $149.00
ELEMIS Skin Nourishing Milk Bath, $133.00